WHAT WE DO
- Al-I'tisam Disaster Fund
- Clean Water Project
- Food Aid
- Children Sponsorship Program
- Al-I'tisam Children Education Fund
- Vision Care
- Humanitarian Mission
- Qurbani & Aqiqah
- Gaza Orphans Sponsorship Program
- Madrasah in Shamlapur Refugee Camp
- As-Salah Islamic Charity School
- Food Aid
- Al-I'tisam Kitchen -Europe
- Winter Aid Syrian & Palestinian
"HUMANITARIAN AID FOR THE WORLD"
GAZA ORPHANS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Please come forward. Let the orphans put on that beautiful sweet smile once again.
Join our program now for only RM200 a month.
CLEAN WATER PROJECT
“748 million people lack access to improved drinking-water and it is estimated that 1.8 billion people use a source of drinking-water that is faecally contaminated.”
“Every year there are 2 million diarrhoeal deaths related to unsafe water, sanitation, and hygiene - the vast majority among children under 5.”
Al-I’tisam Food Aid Program is designed to help tackle the issue of hunger in a short term and longer term in areas hit by disasters, conflict or some poor regions of the world.
MALAYSIA : RM100
CAMBODIA : RM50
ROHINGYA : RM100
GAZA : RM185
SYRIA : RM195
AL-I'TISAM DISASTER FUND
Donation to this fund is opened the whole year round. People are encouraged to make regular donation however one time donations are also welcome.
Emergency relief often triggered by disasters either small or big scales. It could cause by flood, typhoon, landslide, fire and so on.
AL-I'TISAM CHILDREN'S EDUCATION FUND
Al-I’tisam has set up this special Children Education Fund that shall cover the following objectives;
1. To build schools in a place where it needed most to allow children to get educated.
2. To rehabilitate existing schools that needs improvement.
3. To pay teachers salary and other administration cost for the smooth running of the school.
4. To train teachers to improve their skills and techniques.
5. To provide school uniforms, stationeries and other necessities for poor children.
Al-I’tisam Vision Care Program is specifically catered for the poor including the young and old. If a person is found to have a serious eye condition, a detail examination will be carried at an eye centre. Further treatment at government hospital will be recommended if necessary.