WAQF WATER TANK – GAZA, PALESTINE (PHASE II/2018)
To supply clean water in alleviating water shortage problem in the Middle Area of Gaza Strip
by providing needy families a tank of 250 litre fresh water each
- to provide healthy water tanks for needy families.
- To alleviate the suffering of needy families on providing drinking water.
- To provide poor and needy families in the Middle Area of Gaza Strip with freshwater
- To contribute to the reduction of diseases caused by contaminated water.
Beneficiaries (direct and indirect)
- Poor and needy families in the marginalized areas .
- Orphans families.
- Workers of the project (distributors and drivers)