Will you sponsor an Iftar for about 940 poor and the needy families in Tamil Nadu, India?
– In India almost every three Muslim-dominated villages, one does not have a school
– Nearly 40% of the Muslim-dominated villages do not have any health facility
– The maternal mortality rates, the incidence of underweight children and anemic mothers are comparatively higher among Muslims.
– Their nutritional status in terms of per capita calories intake is also lower than the rest of the population
– In short, Muslims are the victims of poverty, inequality, and discrimination
As for Tamil Nadu Muslims,
– As per the last census (2011), 5.68% of Population belongs to minority Muslims and they are mostly poor, illiterate, untrained, and have very little social and economic status.
– Majority of them are in rain-dependent agriculture, home-based animal husbandry and laborers in small scale industries, construction and agriculture are the main income-generating activities.
– The average family income level is below the poverty line.
Please think about it and let’s donate now.
Our target is to raise about USD60,000 to feed 940 poor and the needy families with essential foodstuffs (such as rice, wheat flour, lentils, cooking oil, ghee, sugar, salts, tea leaves, dates, etc) in two districts, i.e Dindugal and Theni, Tamil Nadu, India.
Recommended donation USD64 per family BUT you may donate any amounts you afford.
“We will work closely with our local partner in Tamil Nadu for door-to-door Ramadhan food parcel distribution. InsyaAllah.
Please donate generously!
May Allah bless us all”
~ Rafiq Ravi Abdullah, Head Of Salaam India Al-I’tisam Relief Project
WhatsApp us to donate for Iftar Tamil Nadu 2019/1440h
or check out our facebook at below link;
+6012 527 1880
Like & follow us on Facebook;