Greetings from the land of sorrow and hopelessness.
From where? Yeah, this greetings is from Palestine, from the blockaded land; Gaza.
Why all the sorrow and hopelessness?
- The economy is almost dead; the result of the long term blockade.
- Half of the people are unemployed including the young and the family’s main breadwinners.
- The employed being late sometime for many months.
- Almost 70% of Palestine is depending on outside help for their daily food supply.
- About 90% of the groundwater is heavily contaminated and not safe for human consumption.
- The hospitals do not have enough medicines or support equipment to treat the patients.
- Electricity is only 4 hours or less a day.
- No one can leave or enter Palestine freely; all border crossings are controlled by Israel and Egyptian and closed almost all the time.
- The youths have no place to spend their time; no public park, no recreation facilities, no big shopping complex, the beach too narrow and too crowded, the sea is too polluted with overflowed sewage.
- Every Friday tenth of Palestinian are dead and hundredth injured by Israeli snipers; just because they wanted to go back home they were forced to leave behind more than 60 years ago.
But the Palestinian are still there despite all the difficulties, all 2 million of them.
You know why? If they leave the Muslim holy land will be gone forever.
What can we do to make life in Palestine a bit better?
- Why don’t you participate in Al-I’tisam Palestine Ramadhan Iftar Program 2019/1440H.
- Al-I’tisam plans to distribute 1,000 food parcels in Gaza at US$60 per parcel.
- Join Al-I’tisam to provide them with some light of hope in the coming month of Ramadhan.
WhatsApp us to donate for iftar Palestine 2019 or check out our facebook at below link;
+6016 205 1880
+6012 527 1880
Like & follow us on Facebook;